Senior Product DesignerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
As a designer-founded company, our highest priority is the customers’ experience. We’re looking for an empathetic, strategic, and visionary product designer to lead the design strategy for the entire suite of Mixmax products.
You will be our first product design hire, which comes with impactful responsibilities to shape the company’s design patterns, culture, and process. You will:
- Design the suite of Mixmax products across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile
- Work in a collaborative, interdisciplinary product team to identify high-impact opportunities, and then design features that meet our customer’s most important goals
- Design features using existing and new interaction design patterns that you create.
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects. Ship new features, bug fixes, and small improvements multiple times a week
- Grow your team to include junior designers and interns
We want a well-rounded designer who’s just as excited about em dashes and corner radii as onboarding flows and error states. Specifically, we want you to have:
- 5+ years of design experience with a focus on interaction design
- Experience building clear, effective interactions to accomplish product or business goals
- A strong portfolio of relevant design work with products that have shipped
- Familiarity with Adobe CC, Sketch, Framer or similar products
- Experience with data-informed design, user research, and A/B testing
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our headquarters is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!