Mid-Market Account ExecutiveSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are seeking Account Executives to help us grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize Mixmax.
We’re building the sales team from the ground up, so you have the opportunity to create the company culture, make strategic decisions, and build a team. This is the opportunity to be a founding member of the Mixmax sales org.
You’ll use the platform every day to do your job, so you’ll be expected to quickly become a product expert. You’ll learn new ways to use Mixmax as your customers tightly integrate their organization’s workflows with the platform. And you’ll provide feedback and guidance to the team as the product rapidly evolves. It’s a unique opportunity: you’ll use, sell, and help shape the product.
This is a strategic sales role. You’ll be expected to:
- Sell across multiple executive stakeholders and departments
- Build out your own book of business, cross-sell and upsell your accounts
- Beat you ARR target every month and overachieve on your OTE
- Contribute to the product roadmap as a voice for customer needs
- Advocate Mixmax to your network, and become a trusted thought leader
- 4+ years of direct SaaS sales experience
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and contribution to the growth of a company
- Entrepreneurial mindset - find opportunities and seek to capitalize
- Understanding of the landscape of sales, CS, and recruiting software
- Experience playing for and contributing to a winning team is a strong plus
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our headquarters is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!