Technical Support Specialist (Remote)Remote - Illinois · View all jobs
Mixmax’s Customer Success team seeks a contract Technical Support Specialist to delight customers, solve their technical problems, and help them succeed. You’ll work directly with the Product and Engineering teams, sharing feature requests and escalating issues. We’re a distributed team; if you’re looking to work remotely, we encourage you to apply.
- Provide email-based technical support
- Communicate with customers to answer product questions and diagnose technical issues
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to troubleshoot bugs and escalate issues
- Relay product feedback and feature requests to the Product team, providing context and a clear understanding of the customer’s objectives
- Potential to expand your role to include testing new features and creating resources for our Help Center
- 2+ years of experience in technical support
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers
- Nice to have: experience working with Salesforce
- If you’re interested in working remotely, we’d love to see evidence of prior success in a remote role
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs done. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together! And best of all, you get to work on a product people LOVE!