Sales Operations ManagerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
Mixmax is a product designed for world-class sales operators. We are looking to bring on our first sales operations hire to help build out the architecture of a well-oiled sales process, influence the product roadmap with suggestions, and build a community of sales operations professionals who use Mixmax to run their business.
We’re building the sales team from the ground up, so you will have the ability to craft the company culture, make strategic decisions, and establish a team. This is the opportunity to be a founding member of the Mixmax sales org.
- Compensation automation and design for both AE’s, SDR’s, and CSM’s
- Build an automated system for calculating deals each month
- Set-up automation to guarantee rep compliance
- Own billing verification for both sales assisted and self serve business
- Analyze data to draw out business insights to help the business make better decisions
- Lead on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) org structure, sales incentive design, market segmentation, and territory optimization
- Demonstrate and advocate to the Mixmax customer community how to integrate Mixmax into an optimal sales process.
- Building out and scaling a sales operations function that will support a $100M+ business
- 2+ years working in sales, sales operations, marketing or another relevant capacity
- Experience with a business intelligence tool and data visualization
- Required experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Project management experience
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs down. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We look after ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our office is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!