Product DesignerSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
What's the opportunity?
As a designer-founded company, our highest priority is an extraordinary customer experience. To support our love for stellar customer experiences, we’re looking for an empathetic, passionate, and enthusiastic product designer to make a lasting impact our customers.
What will I be doing?
You will be our first product design hire, which means you'll have a rare opportunity to craft the company’s design patterns, culture, and process. You will also have a supportive team of leaders, mentors, and peers to ensure your success.
- You will design features for Mixmax across multiple touchpoints including desktop and mobile
- You will sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess viability
- You will iterate based on feedback from the whole team as well as customers
- You will collaborate with an interdisciplinary product team to identify high-impact opportunities, and then design features to meet our customer’s most important goals
- You will use existing design patterns and build new ones to improve our design workflow
- You will work quickly and effectively on multiple projects.
What skills do I need?
Your exact education and experience do not matter, and we encourage you to apply if you have all or most of the following skills and background:
- You are a well-rounded designer, who's just as enthusiastic about em dashes and corner radii as onboarding flows and error states.
- You have 1+ years of design experience, or you recently graduated from a program with a focus on interaction design
- You have a portfolio of work with clear, effective, and beautiful interactions to accomplish product, customer, and business objectives
- You are able to build high-fidelity mockups in Adobe CC, Sketch, Framer, or similar products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are driven to help professionals succeed in their daily work
Mixmax is email, rebuilt for the modern business professional. Our mission is to make work communication expressive, automated, and intelligent. Our current customers are salespeople, recruiters, and customer success people. We recently raised a $10.3M Series A with Creandum (early Spotify investors) and SaaStr.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.