Director of SalesSan Francisco, CA · View all jobs
We are seeking a proven Sales Director who will be responsible for building out, hiring, and optimizing our fast growing sales team. This leader will be a foundational leadership pillar for Mixmax, an evergreen resource to the entire sales organization, and an owner in the business in every sense.
- Coaching and managing a group of AE’s and SDR’s in Mixmax’s fastest growing sales team
- Own the hiring and revenue targets for your team.
- Support and ensure the success of the team with a hands on, coach first approach
- Coaching reps through full deal cycles from prospect to close
- Putting the success of your team ahead of your own
- Embodying the values of Mixmax day in day out -> leading from the front
- Working closely with the product team to provide feedback from customers and guide product strategy
- Driving a culture of constant learning and improvement
- 3+ years closing in a high growth SaaS environment
- 3+ years coaching, developing, and managing an inside sales team
- Track record of executing at a high level in a ‘player, coach’ role
- Can demonstrate success in previous roles
- Data driven leader. Salesforce expert. Understands how to visualize a funnel
- Organized individual with a proven plan for success
- Team Player
- Experience selling into marketing, sales, recruiting, and/or success
Get to Know Us!
At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re reinventing email for business: helping sales, customer success, and recruiting teams sell, succeed, and hire better. More than 10,000 customers rely on us to get their jobs down. We’re profitable, growing fast, and we want your help to grow even faster!
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
As a team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career. Check out our Instagram to see how much fun we have together!
Our office is in San Francisco walking distance from Caltrain and BART. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, generous health, dental & vision, and fitness reimbursement benefits. And you get to work on product people LOVE!