Content Marketing Manager
At Mixmax, our mission is to do the impossible with email: to make it as rich, interactive, and developer-friendly as the web. We’re a distributed & international team, so if you’re looking to work with us remotely, we encourage you to apply!
We are looking for a prolific content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s awareness and customers. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create 1–2 free resources per week to drive leads, awareness, and other important metrics (examples include ebooks, case studies, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- We love if you’ve worked at a SaaS company in the past.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
As a founding team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
How do I apply?
Email the CEO if you’re interested. As a savvy marketer, we’re sure you’ll be able to find his work email address and send him a beautiful and creative Mixmax email. We look forward to hearing from you!Back