Customer Success Manager
At Mixmax, our mission is to do the impossible with email: to make it as rich, interactive, and developer-friendly as the web. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to ensure our customers are successful.
We are looking for a team member to join our San Francisco Office.
- Be a core advocate of the customer. Understand what our customers (Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Sales Managers, etc.) want to achieve.
- Bring a contagious sense of enthusiasm and energy to all client interactions.
- Provide tailored training presentations and resources so everyone, from sales reps to the C-suite, gets the most out of Mixmax.
- Ensure that new accounts seamlessly transition to using Mixmax as their primary communication platform.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to troubleshoot bugs, escalate issues, and unblock customers.
- Relay product feedback and feature requests to the Product team, providing context and a clear understanding of the customer’s objectives (if your long-term goal is to become a Product Manager, this is a great stepping stone!).
- Enable customers to self-serve by creating and maintaining resources in our Help Center.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for account expansion.
- Create reports to show the health of each customer account.
What are you looking for in a team member?
Your years of experience are less important than your ability to learn fast and your drive to get things done. You could be a brand-new grad or have a few years of work experience in consulting or tech. You strive to grow personally and professionally. As an early team member, your role will grow with your degree of initiative.
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
As a founding team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
How do I apply?
Send us a beautiful Mixmax email to firstname.lastname@example.org — top recruiting teams in the valley use Mixmax to engage and nurture candidates, so it’s time you started using Mixmax, too! We look forward to hearing from you.Back