Demand Gen Manager
At Mixmax, our mission is to do the impossible with email: to make it as rich, interactive, and developer-friendly as the web. We’re looking for a demand generation manager to join our SF office.
As Demand Generation Manager, you’ll be a pivotal member of the team, directly contributing to accelerating our growth (which so far is entirely word-of-mouth and virally driven).
You’ll create new acquisition programs and optimize existing ones, to make Mixmax grow and make money. You love marketing both as science and as art, and thrive working with funnels and conversion rates. You’re energized by a fast-moving startup environment and working closely with Sales.
- Own lead generation top to bottom e.g., manage all site traffic acquisition efforts, create campaigns etc.
- Track full funnel metrics, conduct comprehensive analyses and implement recommendations to ensure initiatives are driving profitable outcomes.
- Expand and drive improvements in our marketing automation.
- Run multi-channel campaigns that target Mixmax’s biggest customers.
- Bring creative thinking and implementation to all initiatives.
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes with data and research.
- We love if you’ve worked at a SaaS company in the past.
- Proven experience managing organic acquisition efforts including SEO
- Proven experience managing profitable paid media campaigns.
- Proven track record of driving business results
- Highly quantitative (you love spreadsheets, you live and breathe data)
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring your vision to life. Succinct and clear communicator.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
As a founding team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
How do I apply?
Send us a beautiful Mixmax email to firstname.lastname@example.org — describing your interests and experience. Or click the button below (but we’d prefer the Mixmax email, of course).Back