At Mixmax, our mission is to do the impossible with email: to make it as rich, interactive, and developer-friendly as the web. We’re a distributed & international team, so if you’re looking to work with us remotely, we encourage you to apply!
We’re looking for a marketing evangelist to manage and grow our social media accounts by implementing strategies to grow our followers, engage them and help convert them into active promoters of Mixmax. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- We love if you’ve worked at a SaaS company in the past.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
As a founding team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
How do I apply?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing your interests and experience. Or click the button below (but we’d prefer the Mixmax email, of course).Back