Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale. As the Head of Demand Generation at Mixmax, you will be responsible for high-quality top of funnel traffic that converts to paying customers
This is a high visibility, high impact role and we are looking for someone that can think strategically & creatively about growing our audience, and can demonstrate success in scaling demand generation programs with best-in-class ROI
This is a “doer” role. We are looking for someone that is willing to roll up their sleeves and build our demand generation programs from the ground up.
Within three months, you'll:
- Have a deep understanding of our ideal customers, business model and product.
- Develop a comprehensive demand generation strategy and execution plan across the entire buyer's journey, to deliver consistent lead volume to sales.
- Own and implement the complete marketing technology stack and processes to acquire, nurture & deliver leads to sales
- Lead the development and management of all digital assets (website, landing pages, emails, and ads), working as an individual contributor and with agencies.
- Scale content, social and other organic channels as the primary channels for long-term growth.
- Strategically leverage paid channels where appropriate, while maintaining performance and ROI for all spend.
- Work with sales leadership to establish SDR SLAs, reporting, and ways to improve response times & opportunity conversion rates.
Within six months, you'll:
- Have successfully scaled 1-2 new channels that consistently and predictably generate leads at best-in-class ROI
- Forge co marketing partnerships, own integrated campaigns end-to-end, and run website conversion rate optimization campaigns.
- Start building a team and further developing our strategy for supporting our high-growth revenue targets.
Preferred skills and background
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in demand generation, performance or growth marketing in B2B SaaS.
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets in high growth SaaS organizations having both self-serve and direct sales revenue models.
- Experience developing & managing marketing budgets based on revenue targets.
- Expertise in the full spectrum of digital and as well as non-digital demand generation. You can design and optimize online sign-ups and demo requests, optimize non-digital demand generation including email and lifecycle marketing, oversee acquisition including paid, content, SEM and SEO. Bonus points for experience with growth tactics such as CRO.
- Obsessive about copy and creating a delightful brand experience at all customer touchpoints. You can show examples of thoughtful, on-brand landing pages, websites or email campaigns.
- Extremely data driven, with a test and learn approach to implementing programs that scale.
- Strong ops background. You are able to work with our operations team to instrument & enhance our martech stack (Google Analytics, segment, customer.io, Salesforce, etc) to accurately track, analyze and measure success of our marketing programs.
- Experience working with and managing external vendors as necessary
- Bias for action & ownership. You will do what it takes to get your programs up and running and show results.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!