Product Marketing Manager
At Mixmax, our mission is to do the impossible with email: to make it as rich, interactive, and developer-friendly as the web. We’re a distributed & international team, so if you’re looking to work with us remotely, we encourage you to apply!
As a product marketing manager, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the story of Mixmax. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for a specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of Mixmax to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- We love if you’ve worked at a SaaS company in the past.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success. As a team, we built multi-million dollar products with this balance in mind.
As a founding team member, you’ll wear multiple hats, embrace ambiguity, and take charge leading complex projects. You’ll have the support of an experienced team who’ve built multi-million dollar products and services. This is exceptionally challenging work, but will be the most meaningful and rewarding of your career.
How do I apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com describing your interests and experience. Or click the button below (but we’d prefer the Mixmax email, of course).Back