At Mixmax, our mission is to change how the world communicates. We’re an email productivity platform that helps sales, customer success, and recruiting teams do their jobs. We’re profitable, we’re growing fast, and we need your help to grow faster!
As the first recruiter at a 20-person startup, you’ll be a strategic thought partner as we build a world-class team. This position is for our downtown San Francisco office.
What you’ll accomplish in your first year
- Build an efficient end-to-end recruiting process that values diversity (for real) and makes every candidate feel amazing
- Own the full lifecycle of the hiring process: Source a diverse candidate pipeline, develop and manage the screening and interviewing process, create a candidate evaluation system, extend and negotiate offers
- Assemble a toolchain that delivers results and provides you with the reporting metrics you’ll need to fine-tune and scale the hiring process
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to make strategic decisions as we build our marketing, sales, customer success, and engineering teams
- Hire the first of your many direct reports
What you bring
- You have full-cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing to offer negotiation
- You have experience in technical recruiting
- You’re data driven and enjoy digging into the numbers
- You understand what it takes to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment — both for yourself and for the candidates you’ll hire
What’s it like to work at Mixmax?
We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group who values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
How do I apply?
Send a beautiful Mixmax email to email@example.com — top recruiting teams in the valley use Mixmax to engage and nurture candidates, so it’s time you started using Mixmax, too! We look forward to hearing from you.Back