The fastest way to email groups
Introducing Mixmax Contact Lists
Monday, Nov 9th, 2015
Mixmax is a communications platform that brings professional communication & email into the 21st century.
If you email the same group of people over and over again, you know how painful it is to manually enter each address one by one. Today, we’re introducing Mixmax Contact Lists to make the process of group emails radically simpler and faster.
You can create a new contact list right from your compose window. No settings, no fuss:
You can insert a contact list immediately:
You can also create new lists and edit existing ones from the dashboard. See screenshot below:
Contact lists are an excellent and fast replacement for dealing with groups in Google Contacts which are otherwise cumbersome to set up and manage. Here are some suggestions for Contact Lists you can create in Mimax to save time:
- A project team (e.g., “Website makeover”)
- A function within your org (e.g., “Sales ops”, “Infra”, “Design” etc.)
- A set of stakeholders at a client (e.g., “Project Everest”)
- Family (e.g., “Grandparents”)
- Friends (e.g., “BU alumn buddies”)
- A group you share a hobby with (e.g., “Tuesday soccer”)
With Mixmax Contact Lists, you’ll also see exactly who in the group opens your message and when.
To jump-start your lists in Mixmax, we’ve already imported your old Google Contact Groups and you’ll see them under Contact lists in the dashboard. Hope you’ll find it as useful as we have!